Featured Post

MENU

  ~~~   Day One             Vinyl LPs          Alice Cooper           Australian New Wave 1              Colored Vinyl Pt 1      ...

Friday, July 29, 2016

The Stip, I'm Back

This is my first entry to my new venture in pod casting. I don't know how often I will produce them but I will try to make some kind of schedule to follow.

I'm Back by The Stip should have become a classic New Wave hit but for some reason, it never made it.

Although The Stip has been forgotten in the memory of the music world, much less the history of new wave, members of the group went on to perform with world class artists of many different walks in the music, theater and performance industries as well as social and political movements (more info below).   




The Stip info:    
      
New Wave in New York 1 ~ The Stip            
Carmine Stipo Chews Your Mood               



Thank you for listening


Styrous® ~ Friday, July 29, 2016

~
 

~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment are moderated so do not appear until they have been reviewed. Thank you.