Featured Post

MENU

  ~~~   Day One             Vinyl LPs          Alice Cooper           Australian New Wave 1              Colored Vinyl Pt 1      ...

Monday, May 9, 2016

The Styrous Vinyl LP Podcast ~ Day One

I have been writing about my vinyl LP collection for almost 4 years now (link below). I have over 20,000 albums in the collection that I've been in the process of selling; one of the reasons for the blogs I've been writing. Second, there is the joy I've had in writing about the albums.    

Today it's suddenly occurred to me that I could use the collection to do a series of podcasts. This is basically a notice of intent to start one. As the idea just hit me today, I have a lot of research to do before I can actually start it. I hope that will be soon but I don't want to rush it and make a mess of it at the beginning.       

Below is a link to a list of the type of music in my collection from which I will be drawing and articles I've written; I hope they will inspire you to return from time to time to see how I'm progressing.     

Thank you for your time, Styrous        
   
     
      
20,000 Vinyl LPs Archive      
Vinyl LP Podcast Categories            

Styrous ~ Monday, May 9, 2016




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment are moderated so do not appear until they have been reviewed. Thank you.